I've been trying for the past couple weeks to get Elsa to sleep in her crib (on her back) for her naps during the day, but she doesn't seem to like it. She'll sleep in her boppy, on the couch, in her swing, on her play mat, in her infant seat, on our bed, but not in her crib. She could be dead asleep and I put her in her crib and she is wide-eyed the instant she hits the mattress. Well, today, I tried again, and I let her scream for 10 minutes hoping that she would eventually stop and fall back asleep. Nope. So I went in, rocked her for a little while and then put her back in on her tummy (shame on me), and she's been asleep ever since. It may be because she's on her tummy, OR because she was up every 2 hours eating last night and is exhausted. Not too sure. :) I'm so proud of our little girl. She's growing up so fast.
I told Shane this morning that I didn't really get any sleep because she was eating every 2 hours (she's been sleeping 5 hours at a time at night since she was 2 or 3 weeks old) and he looked at her and said, "Well, she must be growing because she looks older and bigger than she did when we put her to bed last night." Silly daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment