Happy 5 months to Elsa!
(once again, a few days late)
14 lbs 4 oz.
26 1/2 inches long
This month:
She met Scott, Jill and Matthew. Her first play date went well. Matthew shared his book and they chewed it together while Jill tried to read.
She started raising her arms up in the air. One day I was dancing around her while she was in her exersaucer and she joined me and put her hands in the air and smiled really big. So sweet.
She also started saying her "m's." Maybe a Mama is in the works?
This month was a HUGE month for us. Shane has been to at least one interview a week in the past 6 weeks. He was offered 3 jobs last week. They all had positive aspects and negative aspects, but we felt the most peace towards one. I am so proud of Shane for his patience, trust in God, and perseverance. I know it has been a discouraging process, but we knew this trial would one day end, and the lessons learned in the process were worth it. We grew together through it all.
I love being home with Elsa! Her personality is developing more and more every day! She is so sweet and happy! We have a lot of fun together. I have my bored and lonely days considering the amount of time she sleeps, but I'm learning how to make the most out of nap times. I've been running 5-6 times a week for the past 4 months, but this week I started P90X during Elsa's mid morning nap. We'll see how long this lasts. :)
I have never been good with change in the past, but marriage and parenthood has been WONDERFUL! Shane and Elsa are huge blessings and I could not be more thankful!
Happy 5 months Elsa!! Congrats once again Shane! And I look forward to seeing you all ripped when we come home for Christmas Rebekkah!Now that the sun disappears so stinking early keeping me from being able to run afterwork, I might just have to pick the P90X back up myself!
ReplyDelete