Well let's see. Elsa starting eating solids a little more consistently come January. It seems as though her favorite food is avocado. She didn't seem to care for much else for a while, but now she will eat anything you put in front of her. She's a good eater like her mommy and daddy. She eats her green vegetables a little faster than everything else, so I guess that's good.
As for everything else that has happened...
- Her second tooth came in
- She claps
- She waves
- Walks around the furniture. Goes from couch to coffee table to glider, etc. LOVES her walker.
- Got her flu booster :( but she was a champ with no tears
- Eats finger foods (Puffs, cheese cubes, banana, broccoli, cauliflower, pancakes)
- Says her "G's"
- Praises the Lord, so sweet. I have been trying to get a picture/video of it, but have not succeeded yet. I forget about the camera when she's doing it the best, I'm just savoring the moments.
We made a trip up to Monroe the first weekend of February. It was an emotional weekend with the passing of one of Shane's friend's dad, but we were thankful that we could be there.
The next week, Elsa and I met up with a friend of mine and her little girl. We met a couple other friends at Panera and then came back to the house for them to play together. They didn't pay much attention to each other, but we have met up once a week the past few weeks and they are noticing each other more and more. I've really enjoyed having Brittany to walk and talk with. Here are a couple pictures of the girls.




Elsa has definitely formed her own little schedule that she likes to stick to, and I like it to, so I'm glad we are on the same page. ;) She is still very easy and fun loving. We continue to go on our runs most mornings after her nap. The weather hasn't been consistent, which has been annoying, but on nice days, it's a fun little outing. There are these 2 horrible birds at the park that have gone after us a few times, which has been a bit terrifying. I've had to turn around and go the other way a few time because they have started running and hissing at us. The most recent attempt of an attack, a man came running down the hill with his dog to scare them away...very kind of him, but it didn't work. :( If it were just me, I'd kick them and ring their necks, but with Elsa, I just leave them be. I don't know what they are, but they are gross. Next time I'll take a picture and have y'all tell me what they are.
And here are a few pictures to end the 8 month updates...enjoy!
Elsa helping daddy with homework.
Elsa helping mommy with laundry.
Taking dirty laundry out of the hamper.
Getting ready to head out somewhere? Not sure.
Daddy giving Elsa her Valentine's day flower. She wanted to eat it so bad.
'Til next week!
Love the update! And I think I figured out what kind of bird they are... I think they might be Embden Geese?! They're just a regular white goose!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, I LOVE IT! So precious! She is growing so fast!!!
ReplyDelete