Elsa turned 1 today. It's a little surreal. My dad came to get me this morning for me to take him to work and said, "Good morning birthday girl!" And I almost cried. We have a 1-year old! That is so crazy.
I went through pictures and quickly picked out one from every month so that I could go to bed at a decent hour. Each one brought back so many memories. As fast as the year went by, I really do feel like I have special memories from every month and I'm thankful that we were able to capture so many of them on camera.
I tell people daily how easy she is. We have been blessed with a sweet, healthy baby girl. No one deserves a little blessing like this, but God chose to bless us in this way. I try to not let a day go by without thinking about this and thanking God. I want our family to live in a way that serve the Lord whole heartedly daily whether we have a sweet healthy little girl, or if we are going through a trial. I have a ways to go...BUT, He loves us so much and showers us in His grace and mercy. I hope you all see how much He loves you too.
And the reflecting begins...Thank you, Elsa, for giving us a special 2011-2012 and for the memories to come.
| 1 Months |
| 2 Months- Met cousin Kate |
| 3 Months- mommy's sanity--> the jogging stroller |
![]() |
| 4 Months- Trip to Cap Cod to meet Aunt L and see Uncle G, Grannie, and Papaw again |
| 5 Months- Thanksgiving- wrestling with Kate, Elsa won |
| 6 Months- photo shoot |
| 7 Months |
| 8 Months |

No comments:
Post a Comment