We had another doctor's apppointment yesterday and got to meet one of the doctors at the OB office. She was very sweet. I did found out that I have Group B Strep, so I'm on amoxicillin for 7 days. I was worried when she told us, but the doctor assured us that this is VERY common and that the baby and I would be fine. We were able to listen to the heart beat again, which was great. We listend to the baby's heart beat and then mine so we could hear the difference. The baby sounded like I sound when I'm in the middle of a work out...must be working pretty hard in there.
Shane and I have been learning a lot recently. We've been on our knees in prayer and trying to spend time in the Word daily and are overwhelmed by His grace on us. We've been learning day by day to lay our burdens at Christ's feet and were humbled and blessed today. We are so thankful for those of you in our lives who teach us lessons and bless us with your obedience to Christ. We hope to learn by you and live the way you live. Thank you, you are an answer to prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment