Last week I hit 18 weeks. It's going by fast, yet slow at the same time...if that makes any sense. There were a few big developments last week. The ears are now in their final position, and the cartilage is slowing turning into solid bone (that actually started in week 17) so he/she is flexing and moving around a lot supposedly. I THINK I felt some movement mid last week, but it was so subtle it was hard to tell. Due to the growing baby and Christmas time gluttony, today was the first day I couldn't button my jeans, so I got to put the hair tie trick to good use this morning.
One disappointing thing I read this past week was that I am no longer supposed to sleep on my back because my uterus can squish a major vein which would cause decreased blood return to my heart. Shane has to wake me up a couple times a night and nudge me to get on my side. My back has been hurting more and more too, and laying on my back is the only comfortable position for my back pain. Very annoying. Good thing Shane is there to help.
The only things I've really been craving to eat are green beans and oranges. I was wanting potato chips for a week or so, but i resisted the temptation and now I don't want them anymore...again, thank you Shane.
One of my sisters, Becca, sent me a prenatal yoga DVD this past week, so I'm excited to put that to good use this coming week.
Mom and Dad are going to Jamaica soon on a missions trip, so keep them in your prayers. Alright, that's it for now!
"May God bless you and keep you always, may your wishes all come true, may you always do for others, and let others do for you. May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung. May you stay forever young.
May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true, may you always know the truth, and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong, may you stay forever young.
May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift, may you have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift. May your heart always be joyful and may your song always be sung. May you stay forever young." -Bob Dylan
"Not talking about a year, no not three or four. I don't want that kind of forever in my life anymore. Forever always seems to be around when it begins, but forever never seems to be around when it end. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
People spend so much time every single day runnin' 'round all over town givin' their forever away. But no not me, I won't let my forever roam and now I hope I can find my forever a home. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
Like a handless clock with numbers, an infinite of time. No not the forever found only in the mind. Forever always seems to be around when things begin, but forever never seems to be around when things end. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you." - Ben Harper
May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true, may you always know the truth, and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong, may you stay forever young.
May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift, may you have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift. May your heart always be joyful and may your song always be sung. May you stay forever young." -Bob Dylan
"Not talking about a year, no not three or four. I don't want that kind of forever in my life anymore. Forever always seems to be around when it begins, but forever never seems to be around when it end. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
People spend so much time every single day runnin' 'round all over town givin' their forever away. But no not me, I won't let my forever roam and now I hope I can find my forever a home. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
Like a handless clock with numbers, an infinite of time. No not the forever found only in the mind. Forever always seems to be around when things begin, but forever never seems to be around when things end. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you." - Ben Harper
No comments:
Post a Comment