It's been a rough start to the week. I'll go into more detail later, but the first news we heard was on Sunday night. We found out that the guy I gave Boomer to has taken him to the animal shelter. A girl I work with has been looking for dogs online for a month or so now. We have had converstaions about our old dogs, and I have told her about Boomer. She was on craigslist Sunday night and ran across a dog named Boomer. She didn't think it would be mine, but she texts me and sent me the link...and it was. Pretty devastating and heart breaking. I've cried and Shane's prayed for Boomer. It just stinks that there is nothing we can do to change the situation. So, with that said, please pray for me, and for Boomer.
On a good note, yesterday morning I had my 16 week appointment. Everything looks good according to the doctor. All they did was take a urine sample, blood pressure, listened to the baby'sheart beat, and measure my stomach. The last 2 appointments have been pretty boring. We will find out on January 10th what we are having. So, happy 2011 to us!
Shane and I had the rest of the day off, so we drove out to Mebane to get a couple warm tops. Our house is freezing, and it's freezing outside, so it was time to expand our winter warmbrobe a bit. It was nice to relax for the day, get some laundry done, and watch football.
Sorry this was a depressing blog, but we just have a lot on our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment