"May God bless you and keep you always, may your wishes all come true, may you always do for others, and let others do for you. May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung. May you stay forever young.
May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true, may you always know the truth, and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong, may you stay forever young.
May your hands always be busy, may your feet always be swift, may you have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift. May your heart always be joyful and may your song always be sung. May you stay forever young." -Bob Dylan


"Not talking about a year, no not three or four. I don't want that kind of forever in my life anymore. Forever always seems to be around when it begins, but forever never seems to be around when it end. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
People spend so much time every single day runnin' 'round all over town givin' their forever away. But no not me, I won't let my forever roam and now I hope I can find my forever a home. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
Like a handless clock with numbers, an infinite of time. No not the forever found only in the mind. Forever always seems to be around when things begin, but forever never seems to be around when things end. So give me your forever, please your forever. Not a day less will do from you." - Ben Harper

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halfway point!

I am halfway through my pregnancy! Woo hoo!

The baby weights about 10 1/2 ounces (according to the website I get weekly updates on) and is 10 inches long from head to heel. Very crazy! It's growing like a weed. The website didn't say much except the size and that it's swallowing and producing sticky black liquid that is a by product of digestion that will be in it's first diaper. Lovely.

















I'm still loving green beans and oranges. Still not big on meats. I have a pot roast cooking in the crock pot right now, so we'll see how I like that when I get off work.

We go to the doctor on Monday to find out what the little thing is, so we are very excited! I guess we will also find out it's actual size as well, which I will update everyone on that afternoon.

Happy 20 weeks to me!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being halfway!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOO!!! Can't wait until Monday :) So excited!

    ReplyDelete