Happy 9 months of marriage to us.
We had an appointment this morning at 10am. Everything looked great on the ultrasound, all the measurements were right on for 20 weeks, 6 days. Her heart beat is 146bpm. We saw her cute little feet, arms, legs, heart, ears, fists, brain, kidneys... it was crazy! The tech said she was shy because she wasn't moving at all, and she was hiding her face from us. I was thankful she was still so that we could see everything the tech was pointing out. I heard the couple that went in before us say that their baby wouldn't stop moving so they couldn't distinguish what anything was. Well, here are the pictures! Enjoy!
We had an appointment this morning at 10am. Everything looked great on the ultrasound, all the measurements were right on for 20 weeks, 6 days. Her heart beat is 146bpm. We saw her cute little feet, arms, legs, heart, ears, fists, brain, kidneys... it was crazy! The tech said she was shy because she wasn't moving at all, and she was hiding her face from us. I was thankful she was still so that we could see everything the tech was pointing out. I heard the couple that went in before us say that their baby wouldn't stop moving so they couldn't distinguish what anything was. Well, here are the pictures! Enjoy!




Amazing! I am so excited to welcome a grand-daughter into our growing family. I am blessed beyond measure. My little girl is having a little girl. Welcome, Elsa! Love, Grandma Puffer
ReplyDeleteAww, love it! I continue to be amazed at the technology that allows us to peek in on the little ones being "knit together in their mother's womb". So amazing to see God's handy work :) We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet our niece, Elsa!
ReplyDelete